MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE BATTLE AGAINST DENTAL DISEASE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD
As a partner, you are showing that your business takes responsibility for the world in which we live. You help us give hope to the people in need.
When you practise social responsibility, it not only enhances your business’ reputation, it also contributes to your employees’ pride and and satisfaction.
We work with both large and small businesses, and our partnerships are often long-term. There are many different types of partnership available, according to how your business wants to make a difference. We make your support visible by offering various benefits, depending on the type and extent of our partnership.
We believe that cooperating with the business community is a win-win situation. However, the people who benefit the most are those we help and who, thanks to you, face a brighter future, free from dental disease.
THE NATURE OF OUR COOPERATION
- Direct financial support for our work
- Donations of materials and equipment for our projects
- Ideas for making a difference
THREE TYPES OF PARTNERSHIP:
- Main partner
- Partner (also dental clinic partner)
– As part of our discussions, we can determine which type of partnership would suit you best and what level of visibility and activity it will include. For example:
- Your business logo with a link on our webpage
- Our logo on your business’ webpage
- Mention in articles and PR material
- Partner diploma
- Web banner and signature in e-mails
- Mention in our e-newsletter
- Your business name in our annual report
- Visiting speaker
- Information package
DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
Contributions to Dental Health Without Borders up to DKK 15,900 (2018) are tax-deductible. You also have the option of deducting larger amounts as marketing expenses. Talk to your accountant about your options.
TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS
You are very welcome to contact our secretariat at email@example.com, or on (+45)3348 7703, to discuss how your business can make a difference in the battle for better dental health in developing countries.